KD QuickTurn Delivery
Deadline for Art/Approval:
Excludes weekends and holidays.
Extra charges apply — Call 1-800-432-4435.
Call Now: 1.800.432.4435
• Flex-rod construction
• No assembly
• Sets up in six seconds
• For indoor or outdoor use
• Free carry/storage bag
• Polyester full digital fabric — both strong and lightweight
• Water-resistant, fire-retardant to CPAI-84 & NFPA 701, and UV-protected
• Double sided
• Full-coverage digital printing
Available in four different sizes.
DIMENSIONS (WIDTH x HEIGHT*)
Small: 3' wide x 3' high
Medium: 4' wide x 3' high
Large: 5' wide x 3' high
Extra Large: 6' wide x 3' high
SHIPPING WEIGHTS & SIZES*
Banner and Flex Frame 5 lbs.
Shipping Box Size: 36" x 6" x 36"
ITEMS INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
• Double-Sided Polyester Full-Digital Fabric Banner
• Flex Frame
• Ground Stake
• Carry Bag
6-Month Manufacturer Defect Hardware Warranty
* All measurements are approximate
Resolution & Scale
Pop-Out Banner Templates
Please use the downloadable templates below when setting up your files for digital or screen printing.
We only accept files created with the following software:
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
Digital Printing Requirements
• All artwork must be supplied in either tif, psd, eps, or ai format.
• All fonts and strokes must be converted to outlines.
• All artwork must be supplied in CMYK. We cannot print RGB.
• Do not flatten layers and please remove all hidden layers.
• Final artwork must have all images embedded, no linked files. Please provide originals in a separate file.
• Only provide the artwork that is to be printed.
• Please crop all images to the provided templates.
• Minimum stroke size to prevent detail loss is .25"
Screen Printing Requirements
• All artwork must be supplied in either vector eps or ai format.
• All fonts, stokes, and stroke effects must be converted to outlines.
• All artwork must be supplied in pantones or cmyk build, we cannot print RGB.
• Remove all effects from the artwork, such as Gaussian Blurs, Drop Shadows, or Gradient Mesh
• If the logo is detailed, please provide all ink colors. Do not substitute fabric punch out as a replacement color for the artwork.
• Only provide the artwork that is to be printed
• Recommended minimum stroke size to prevent detail loss is .0625”
We do not recommend combining screen and digital printing as each process yields different results with the same colors.
Color Matching (Screen Printing Only)
In order to achieve color accuracy in your final prints, please include the following:
• Specify all pantone numbers in your file if applicable.
• All artwork must be supplied in pantones or cmyk build. We cannot print from RGB files.
• When screen printing any color (except black) on any colored fabric, we recommend printing an underlying white plate to maintain color accuracy.
• Spot colors are preferred over four-color process. Spot colors allows us to get a closer target match to the pantone number. With four-color process, we have minimal control over the breakdown and final output.
File Resolution & Scale (Digital Printing Only)
For optimum quality, your artwork should have a minimum resolution of 100 dpi at actual size. You may choose to work in a smaller scale, rather than at full size, but the resolution must be adjusted accordingly.
• Please use 25–50% scale for all Pop-Out Banner orders.
• Make sure to adjust your DPI according to the scale you are working at. Multiply the required resolution by the same number you would multiply your scaled file at to reach actual size. For example, if you are working at half size (50% scale), you would have to multiply that scale by 2 to reach actual size (100%). Likewise, you multiply the required resolution (100 dpi) by 2, so your required resolution at 50% is 200 dpi. See the table below for resolution requirements for common scaling factors.
• Please indicate what scale you used when submitting your file.
• Please keep important graphics 3” from each edge to avoid having the graphic covered by the edging once sewn.
The Pop-Out Banner is a versatile addition for any trade show, retail area, or outdoor event. It’s probably the easiest set-up on the market—simply remove it from its storage bag and it pops up. Highlight specific products by strategically placing them around your display area. Perfect for auto dealers, sporting events, and grand openings. Designed in a horizontal configuration, Pop-Out banners are available in four sizes. Complete with carry bag and ground spike.