KD QuickTurn Delivery
Deadline for Art/Approval:
Excludes weekends and holidays.
Extra charges apply — Call 1-800-432-4435.
Call Now: 1.800.432.4435
• Minimal Assembly
• Set up without tools in less than five minutes
• Strong enough for everyday use
• High-strength folding powder-coated steel frame
• HDPE blow-mold shelves and counter top are sturdy and easy to clean
• Waterproof drop-in food-grade cooler is removable and can also be used on its own
• For Indoor or Outdoor Use
• Free Wheel Bag
Umbrella and Cover
• Full-coverage digital printing won't fade in the sun
• 500 Denier Polyester is strong and lightweight
• Water resistant, fire retardant to CPAI-84 & NFPA 701, and UV protected
• Grill table with matching printed cover
• Set of four folding stools with printed seat pads
DIMENSIONS (WIDTH x HEIGHT*)
72" square top (70" diagonal), 96" high
Overall Bar Dimensions:
63" x 41" x 44" high
24" x 11" x 10"
SHIPPING WEIGHTS & SIZES*
Frame: 78 lbs.
61" x 10" x 10" shipping box
Fabric, Cooler, Umbrella and Bag: 13 lbs.
19" x 15" x 7" shipping box
ITEMS INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
• Powder-coated steel frame
• Printed 500 denier polyester wrap-around cover
• Counter top with two lower levels of shelving
• Drop-in PEVA food-grade cooler
• Umbrella hardware and printed top
• 12" Steel Ground Spikes (4)
• Deluxe wheeled travel bag
5-year manufacturer’s defect warranty on frame
1-year manufacturer’s defect warranty on top
* All measurements and weights are approximate
SETUP: Unfold the steel frame completely, being careful not to pinch your fingers in the process.
Place each shelf on the frame as shown here making sure to match each shelf’s notch with it’s respective frame component.
Once the frame is up and the shelving is in place, it’s time to button the vinyl panel up around the frame. At this point, you may also insert the drink cooler into the middle shelf with the rectangular hole in it.
Unfold and place the vinyl umbrella top on the ground with the graphics facing down. Put the “top” of the umbrella pole in the center of the vinyl and open it, guiding each pole toward each of the four corners.
Expand each of the poles to the corner pockets of the vinyl making it taut and then lock them down. It’s best to work opposite corners instead of clockwise or counter-clockwise.
Once the umbrella is assembled, you can place it in the bar’s sleeve.
Resolution & Scale
KD Service Bar Templates
Please use the downloadable templates below when setting up your files for digital or screen printing. Be sure to follow guidelines on templates for safe area, bleed and position of seams for best results.
We only accept files created with the following software:
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
Digital Printing Requirements
• All artwork must be supplied in either tif, psd, eps, or ai format.
• All fonts and strokes must be converted to outlines.
• All artwork must be supplied in CMYK. We cannot print RGB.
• Do not flatten layers and please remove all hidden layers.
• Final artwork must have all images embedded, no linked files. Please provide originals in a separate file.
• Only provide the artwork that is to be printed.
• Please crop all images to the provided templates.
• Minimum stroke size to prevent detail loss is .25"
Screen Printing Requirements
• All artwork must be supplied in either vector eps or ai format.
• All fonts, stokes, and stroke effects must be converted to outlines.
• All artwork must be supplied in pantones or cmyk build, we cannot print RGB.
• Remove all effects from the artwork, such as Gaussian Blurs, Drop Shadows, or Gradient Mesh
• If the logo is detailed, please provide all ink colors. Do not substitute fabric punch out as a replacement color for the artwork.
• Only provide the artwork that is to be printed
• Recommended minimum stroke size to prevent detail loss is .0625”
We do not recommend combining screen and digital printing as each process yields different results with the same colors.
File Resolution & Scale (Digital Printing Only)
For optimum quality, your artwork should have a minimum resolution of 100 dpi at actual size. You may choose to work in a smaller scale, rather than at full size, but the resolution must be adjusted accordingly.
• Please use 25–50% scale for all Service Bar orders.
• Make sure to adjust your DPI according to the scale you are working at. Multiply the required resolution by the same number you would multiply your scaled file at to reach actual size. For example, if you are working at half size (50% scale), you would have to multiply that scale by 2 to reach actual size (100%). Likewise, you multiply the required resolution (100 dpi) by 2, so your required resolution at 50% is 200 dpi. See the table below for resolution requirements for common scaling factors.
• Please indicate what scale you used when submitting your file.
• Please keep important graphics 3” from each edge to avoid having the graphic covered by the edging once sewn.
Other parts not shown on diagram.
Position your cursor over the green circles for information on replacement parts.
Service Bar Frame
Part Number: BOTB
Part Number: BOTC
Top Right Shelf
Part Number: BOTTR
Part Number: BOTSC
Bottom Right Shelf
Part Number: BOTBR
Top Left Shelf
Part Number: BOTTL
Middle Left Shelf
Part Number: BOTML
Bottom Left Shelf
Part Number: BOTBL
Part Number: BOTUF
Part Number: BOTS-SAM
Digital Print Umbrella Top
Part Number: BOTU-SAM
No joke! The NEW KD Service Bar lets you do just that. Complete with shelves, cooler and umbrella, this unique marketing tool is sure to make your products a hit. Perfect for food and beverage sampling, patio bars, barbecues, tailgating and special events. Full-color graphics and a wheel bag for storage are included. This unit is easy to set up, easy to clean, and easy to store! Matching grill table and stools are also available and can be printed to match.