KD QuickTurn Delivery
Deadline for Art/Approval:
Excludes weekends and holidays.
Extra charges apply — Call 1-800-432-4435.
Call Now: 1.800.432.4435
• Heavy-duty aluminum/fiberglass pole system
• Minimal assembly
• Set up in 30 seconds
• For indoor or outdoor use
• Free heavy-duty carry bag
• Three-year warranty
• Full-coverage digital printing
• Three sides can have the same or different images
• Polyester is strong and lightweight
• Water resistant, fire retardant to CPAI-84 & NFPA 701, and UV protected
SHIPPING WEIGHTS & SIZES*
Material and Hardware: 5 lbs.
Shipping Box Size: 36" x 6" x 36'
ITEMS INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
• Printed Polyester Banner
• Aluminum Pole and Fiberglass Tension Rods
• Carry Bag
(Hard-Surface Stand and Ground Stake sold separately)
* All measurements are approximate
Resolution & Scale
Spinning Dart Banner Templates
Please use the downloadable templates below when setting up your files for digital or screen printing.
We only accept files created with the following software:
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
Digital Printing Requirements
• All artwork must be supplied in either tif, psd, eps, or ai format.
• All fonts and strokes must be converted to outlines.
• All artwork must be supplied in CMYK. We cannot print RGB.
• Do not flatten layers and please remove all hidden layers.
• Final artwork must have all images embedded, no linked files. Please provide originals in a separate file.
• Only provide the artwork that is to be printed.
• Please crop all images to the provided templates.
• Minimum stroke size to prevent detail loss is .25"
Screen Printing Requirements
• All artwork must be supplied in either vector eps or ai format.
• All fonts, stokes, and stroke effects must be converted to outlines.
• All artwork must be supplied in pantones or cmyk build, we cannot print RGB.
• Remove all effects from the artwork, such as Gaussian Blurs, Drop Shadows, or Gradient Mesh
• If the logo is detailed, please provide all ink colors. Do not substitute fabric punch out as a replacement color for the artwork.
• Only provide the artwork that is to be printed
• Recommended minimum stroke size to prevent detail loss is .0625”
We do not recommend combining screen and digital printing as each process yields different results with the same colors.
File Resolution & Scale (Digital Printing Only)
For optimum quality, your artwork should have a minimum resolution of 100 dpi at actual size. You may choose to work in a smaller scale, rather than at full size, but the resolution must be adjusted accordingly.
• Please use 25–50% scale for all Spinning Dart Banner orders.
• Make sure to adjust your DPI according to the scale you are working at. Multiply the required resolution by the same number you would multiply your scaled file at to reach actual size. For example, if you are working at half size (50% scale), you would have to multiply that scale by 2 to reach actual size (100%). Likewise, you multiply the required resolution (100 dpi) by 2, so your required resolution at 50% is 200 dpi. See the table below for resolution requirements for common scaling factors.
• Please indicate what scale you used when submitting your file.
• Please keep important graphics 3” from each edge to avoid having the graphic covered by the edging once sewn.
This unique banner imitates the look of an in-flight spinning dart. It offers three sides of high-impact, sublimated digital printing on top-quality polyester fabric. Standing eight feet tall, Spinning Dart Banners come complete with a high-strength, lightweight anodized aluminum pole frame, padded heavy-duty carry bag, and a three-year warranty. Weights for the hard-surface stand and clamp brackets to attach the Spinning Dart to your canopy frame are also available for purchase.