KD QuickTurn Delivery
Deadline for Art/Approval:
Excludes weekends and holidays.
Extra charges apply — Call 1-800-432-4435.
Call Now: 1.800.432.4435
• Minimal Assembly
• Set up in 30 seconds
• High-Strength Fiberglass Poles
• Includes stands for use on hard surfaces and lawns
• For Indoor or Outdoor Use
• Free Heavy-Duty Carry Bag
• Full-Coverage Digital Printing
• Single or Double-Sided
• EverTex banner fabric is strong and lightweight
• Water Resistant, Fire Retardant to CPAI-84 and NFPA 701, and UV Protected
• 7', 11' and 14' heights
ASSEMBLED BANNER DIMENSIONS (WIDTH x HEIGHT*)
Small 8' x 2'7"
Medium 11'x 3'3"
Large 14' x 3'3"
SHIPPING WEIGHTS & SIZES*
Material and Hardware: 15 lbs.
48" x 8" x 1" shipping box
*Varies slightly depending on banner size.
ITEMS INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
• Printed EverTex Banner
• Fiberglass Rod Sections
• Ground Stake
• Hard-Surface Stand
• Carry Bag
1-year Manufacturer Defect Hardware Warranty
* All measurements and weights are approximate
Resolution & Scale
KD Teardrop Banner Templates
Please use the downloadable templates below when setting up your files for digital or screen printing. Be sure to follow guidelines on templates for safe area, bleed and position of seams for best results.
We only accept files created with the following software:
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
Digital Printing Requirements
• All artwork must be supplied in either tif, psd, eps, or ai format.
• All fonts and strokes must be converted to outlines.
• All artwork must be supplied in CMYK. We cannot print RGB.
• Do not flatten layers and please remove all hidden layers.
• Final artwork must have all images embedded, no linked files. Please provide originals in a separate file.
• Only provide the artwork that is to be printed.
• Please crop all images to the provided templates.
• Minimum stroke size to prevent detail loss is .25"
Screen Printing Requirements
• All artwork must be supplied in either vector eps or ai format.
• All fonts, stokes, and stroke effects must be converted to outlines.
• All artwork must be supplied in pantones or cmyk build, we cannot print RGB.
• Remove all effects from the artwork, such as Gaussian Blurs, Drop Shadows, or Gradient Mesh
• If the logo is detailed, please provide all ink colors. Do not substitute fabric punch out as a replacement color for the artwork.
• Only provide the artwork that is to be printed
• Recommended minimum stroke size to prevent detail loss is .0625”
We do not recommend combining screen and digital printing as each process yields different results with the same colors.
Color Matching (Screen Printing Only)
In order to achieve color accuracy in your final prints, please include the following:
• Specify all pantone numbers in your file if applicable.
• All artwork must be supplied in pantones or cmyk build. We cannot print from RGB files.
• When screen printing any color (except black) on any colored fabric, we recommend printing an underlying white plate to maintain color accuracy.
• Spot colors are preferred over four-color process. Spot colors allows us to get a closer target match to the pantone number. With four-color process, we have minimal control over the breakdown and final output.
File Resolution & Scale (Digital Printing Only)
For optimum quality, your artwork should have a minimum resolution of 100 dpi at actual size. You may choose to work in a smaller scale, rather than at full size, but the resolution must be adjusted accordingly.
• Please use 25–50% scale for all Teardrop Banner orders.
• Make sure to adjust your DPI according to the scale you are working at. Multiply the required resolution by the same number you would multiply your scaled file at to reach actual size. For example, if you are working at half size (50% scale), you would have to multiply that scale by 2 to reach actual size (100%). Likewise, you multiply the required resolution (100 dpi) by 2, so your required resolution at 50% is 200 dpi. See the table below for resolution requirements for common scaling factors.
• Please indicate what scale you used when submitting your file.
• Please keep important graphics 3” from each edge to avoid having the graphic covered by the edging once sewn.
Position your cursor over the green circles for information on replacement parts.
Part Number: TDUP
Middle Pole #2
Part Number: TDMP2
Middle Pole #1
Part Number: TDMP1
Part Number: TDLP
Steel Floor Stand
Part Number: TDFS
8' 1-Sided Digital Teardrop Banner
Part Number: TD8SS
8' 2-Sided Digital Teardrop Banner
Part Number: TD8DS
11' 1-Sided Digital Teardrop Banner
Part Number: TD11SS
11' 2-Sided Digital Teardrop Banner
Part Number: TD11DS
14' 1-Sided Digital Teardrop Banner
Part Number: TD14SS
14' 2-Sided Digital Teardrop Banner
Part Number: TD14DS
Steel Ground Spike
Part Number: TDGS
Padded Carry Bag
Part Number: TDCB
Complete 8' Teardrop Banner Frame Set
Part Number: TDF8
Complete 11' Teardrop Banner Frame Set
Part Number: TDF11
Complete 14' Teardrop Banner Frame Set
Part Number: TDF14
Other parts not shown on diagram.
The Teardrop Banner’s rotating base puts a spin on your message no matter what the wind speed. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor events, they are incredibly light, weighing less than five pounds, and set up in about 30 seconds. Available in three sizes—8', 11', and 14' heights—Teardrop Banners can be printed single or double-sided. Replacement banners allow you to easily change your message. All banners come with hardware, carry bag, ground spikes and hard-surface stand. Weights for the hard-surface stand are also available for purchase.